Shimano Ultegra R8010 Direct Mount Brake Caliper
Direct, responsive, and powerful braking courtesy of a lightweight and strong caliper, all riders want to know that when it comes to the crunch, their brakes aren't going to disappoint. With the Shimano Ultegra R8010 Direct Mount Brake Caliper released as part of the Ultegra R8000 range, you can be sure of a strong braking performance and a renewed confidence when picking a fast line through the corner.
The caliper can be used on the fork or seat stays. This would require you to switch the brake pads over so they are correctly orientated.
Benefitting from a strong but lightweight aluminium construction, this caliper is arranged using an SLR-EV Dual-Pivot configuration, allowing for an equal and even brake pattern, giving you far better power and deceleration when you need it. Requiring only a light action to operate and mounted directly to the frame in order to provide a lower, more aerodynamic profile, this caliper shaves weight over standard caliper models.
For use exclusively with Super SLR levers in order to benefit from the correct leverage ratio, the enhanced brake arch proportions of this caliper allow for a quick and linear response. A low profile outer cable stop position tidying routing on the bike and an easily accessible adjustment area, this is a slick and practical caliper for slowing you down and scrubbing off speed. Clearance for tyres up to 28c, with the R8010 Direct Mount Caliper, you can be sure of versatility.
- Direct brake mounts connect directly to the frame to reduce redundant parts and increase overall braking performance
- Can be used on the fork or seat stays. This would require you to switch the brake pads over so they are correctly orientated
- Low profile aerodynamic direct mount
- Super SLR-EV Dual-Pivot design
- Must be used in conjunction with super SLR levers for correct leverage ratio
- Enhanced brake arch proportions give a quicker linear response
- Low profile outer cable stop position improves cable routing
- Cartridge brake shoes for easy replacement
- Convex washers on the brake shoes offer toe-in brake adjustment and easy alignment
- Lightweight aluminium construction
- Added clearance for compatibility with 28C tyre size
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.