Shimano Ultegra R8020 Hydraulic Mechanical STI Levers
Powerful braking, smooth and crisp mechanical shifting. The Shimano Ultegra R8020 Hydraulic Mechanical STI Levers allows the rider a comprehensive and slick shifting and braking experience. Weighing 550 grams as a pair, these R8000 STI levers have been redesigned and reconceived in order to supply you with a better than ever experience behind the bars.
Making use of a brand new internal mechanism that allows you to route all cabling under your bar tape, you can be assured of a smooth, less strained cabling setup that also leaves your handlebars clear and uncluttered, giving you a greater control and freedom when riding. A redesigned ergonomic shifting arc accurately mimicking the natural movement of your hand, you can shift with greater ease and benefit from a quicker engagement thanks to a shorter inward shift stroke distance.
Hydraulic braking allowing you a modulated, powerful and responsive stopping experience, you can really lean into those bends, and be sure of going into them at the right speed to hit the apex.
Incorporating a hydraulic reservoir tank to provide an automatically adjusting pad to rotor clearance, assuring you of reliable stopping power even over the course of pad wear. With hydraulic braking providing instant and strong forces with light inputs, you are sure of an unparalleled ease when pulling on your levers, even when riding on the hoods. Ergonomically optimised for better feel in the hand, these shifters are a high-quality option for riding fast, long and strong.
- Dual control lever (2 x 11-speed)
- Shift cable casing: OT-SP41
- Shift cable: polymer-coated
- Average weight: 550g (pair)
- Precision-engineered Ultegra STI levers
- Hydraulic disc brakes give you control, modulation and power
- Re-development and positioning of the internal mechanism
- Vivid indexing provides a constant amount of shift lever force
- Ergonomic shift arc follows natural hand movement
- Inward shift stroke distance reduced for rapid and precise gear changes
- Hydraulic reservoir tank provides pad to rotor clearance auto-adjust
- Free stroke adjustment for pad to rotor contact setting
- Tuneable reach adjusters enable custom fitment for all hands
- Includes: left hand bled ST-R8020 STI's, BR-R8070 flat mount brake callipers with pads, hoses and mineral oil (without rotors or adapters)