Shimano Ultegra R8050 Di2 11-Speed Rear Derailleur GS
Electronic shifting with precise and perfected movement across your rear derailleur, the Shimano Ultegra R8050 Di2 11-Speed Rear Derailleur, GS is a refined choice that provides the highest levels of technical accuracy in your groupset, allowing you the smoothest shifting experience possible.
A programmed automatic motion allowing you to range across your gearing at the simple touch of a button, this derailleur is reducing its reliance on mechanical cabling, which is more prone to contamination, corrosion and stretching. With a high tolerance, cold forged aluminium link plates and a body construction providing a light net weight as well as a strong, robust build quality, this derailleur makes use of four self-lubricating micro-machined fluorine-coated link pivot bushings, leading to greatly reduced friction throughout the course of your ride.
Compatible with 11-speed cassettes and Shimano Di2 levers, this electronic rear derailleur uses a low profile shadow design construction, keeping your derailleur close, reducing the risk of damage in the lamentable event of a crash, or just in daily use. This derailleur is compatible with a maximum 34 tooth sprocket and good down to 11T.
- Compatible with Di2 technology
- Low profile Shadow design construction reduces risk of damage
- Programmed automatic motion at the touch of a switch
- Removal of traditional mechanical cables eliminates poor shifting caused by contaminates, corrosion and stretching
- Saver (fuse) function, where the inner structure is protected from strong impacts
- High tolerance cold forged aluminium link plates and body construction
- Four self-lubricating micro-machined fluorine-coated link pivot bushings
- 11-speed compatible
- Maximum sprocket: 34T
- Minimum sprocket: 11T
- Average weight: 249g (GS type)
PRODUCT REF: RDR8050GS
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more