Shimano Ultegra 8050 Di2 11-Speed Rear Derailleur SS
Part of the Ultegra R8000 family, the Shimano Ultegra R8050 Di2 11-Speed Rear Derailleur, SS is a dialled in performance derailleur, ready to provide you with the on the dot precision that is a staple of electronic shifting. Programmed, automatic motion allowing the rider to effectively pinpoint their preferred gear in an instant, this rear derailleur is the key to seamless, slick-shifting.
Benefitting from a low-profile shadow design construction that reduces the risk of damage in the event of a crash, this derailleur also remains more aerodynamic on the bike, sitting poised and perfectly placed to flick between your preferred gear. Quick, smooth, and effortless shifting provided with little more impetus than a mouse-click, this derailleur assures you of a direct transmission that responds instantly to your commands.
Freed from the constraints of traditional cabling, this derailleur is reliable in it's shifting patterns and relies not on stretching cables, but on electronic impulses to make its movements across your cassette. Compatible with 11-speed Di2 systems, this derailleur is made from high tolerance cold-forged aluminium for incredible durability and a longer lifespan. A low friction shifting action guaranteed by four self-lubricating micro-machined fluorine-coated link pivot bushings, you can be sure of joy each time you switch your gear.
- Di2 compatible
- Low-profile Shadow design construction reduces risk of damage in a crash
- Programmed automatic motion
- Quick, smooth and effortless to shift
- The removal of traditional mechanical cables eliminates corrosion and stretching
- Derailleur contains a saver (fuse) function protecting from strong impacts
- High tolerance cold forged aluminium link plates and body construction
- Four self-lubricating micro-machined fluorine-coated link pivot bushings provide low-friction shifting
- 11-speed E-tube Di2 compatible
- Wide gear ratio compatible with 11-25 up to 11-30T