Shimano Ultegra 8050 Di2 11 Speed Front Derailleur E-Tube, Double, Braze-On
A smooth shifting experience from an electronically programmed, precise and perfected front derailleur, the Shimano Ultegra R8050 Di2 11-Speed Front Derailleur E-Tube, Double, Braze-On is a strong choice for any rider looking to bring some e-shifting precision into their drive train, or, to rejuvenate their component base in order to keep everything working harmoniously.
Vastly improved performance over mechanical shifters due to electronic front derailleurs' lack of susceptibility to cable stretch, this Ultegra Di2 compatible component uses electronic shifting cables to move a measured amount each and every time, regardless of conditions or environment. With millimetre accurate shifting guaranteed time after time, you can be sure of picking up your chain and tackling that climb without dropping a ring in the process.
Compatible with Shimano's Syncronized Shift technology, this derailleur is intelligently designed, and, with your input, can be programmed to shift in order to maintain optimal gear ratios automatically. Redesigned to fit wider gear pitch, this front derailleur can take chainrings sized up to 53 teeth and go as low as 46 teeth, assuring you of a smooth transmission when switching between the two.
- Top gear teeth: 46-53T
- Chainstay angle: 61-66
- Chain line: 43.5
- Quick and smooth front shifting under high pedalling torque
- Programmed control of chain guide
- Full and semi-synchronised shifting program
- Redesigned to fit wider gear pitch without sacrificing shifting
- Shorter length of rear centre (410mm) with O.L.D. 135mm
- System communication with rear derailleur, Programmed control of chain guide works for minimal chance of chain drop
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.