Shimano Ultegra R8170 C60 Tubeless CL Disc Front Wheel
Born from the quest for unrivalled speed, the Shimano Ultegra R8170 C60 Tubeless CL Disc Front Wheel delivers supreme aerodynamic performance for situations where pace is key. The tubeless-ready rim profile is the same as that found on the highest-end Dura-Ace equivalent and features a contemporary 21mm internal profile to suit modern tyre widths. The tall 60mm depth is ideal for sprinters and TT riders seeking minimal air resistance, with its high levels of rigidity offering a stable platform.
Hidden within the hub is an ultra low-friction cup and cone bearing system, which utilises Borozon treated bearing surfaces to keep drag to an absolute minimum. The Labyrinth double-contact sealing reduces water ingress to fight corrosion, making for a durable hub that is designed to stand seasons of use. Wide flange spacing boosts lateral stiffness and bladed straight-pull spokes balance compliance and rigidity to provide a smooth ride.
- Tubeless-ready clincher
- Designed to meet pro road race criteria
- Lightweight clincher full carbon 60mm deep rim for improved aerodynamics, increased rigidity and excellent inertia for sprinters and TT specialists
- Easy to use Center Lock rotor mount for use with disc brakes
- Stainless steel butted (2.0-1.8-2.0) and bladed straight pull spokes for optimal balance and rigidity
- Elbowless spokes make for a strong yet compliant wheel
- High lateral rigidity is produced with a wide flange spacing
- Labyrinth double-contact sealing effectively shuts out water and dirt
- Alloy cone with integrated steel Borozon treated bearing races - super mirror finish reduces friction
- Cold forged, machined aluminium hub shell and oversized 7075 alloy axle keep the wheel weight to a minimum
- Freehub uses direct engagement interlocking faces for quick power transfer
- For 100 x 12mm axle
- Tubeless-ready clincher disc front wheel
- Tyre compatibility: 700C clincher, tubeless compatible
- Wheel Size: 700c/622 x 21C
- Rim: Carbon
- Rim depth: 60mm
- Internal rim width: 21mm
- Spokes: Stainless steel butted (2.0-1.8-2.0) and bladed straight pull spokes
- Spoke count: 24
- Bearings: Alloy cone with integrated steel Borozon treated bearing races
- Brake compatibility: Disc
- Disc standard: Center Lock
- Tyre recommended size: 25 - 622 - 32 - 622
- Axle: 12mm x 100mm thru-axle compatible
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 738 grams
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".