Shimano XC1 MTB Shoes
The XC1 MTB Shoes from Shimano offer 2-bolt cleat compatibility for secure and efficient pedalling off-road, with the glass fibre reinforced sole providing a stiff platform for good power transfer. Deeply lugged, the outsole is great for traction when walking is required. The wrap-around construction of the synthetic leather upper is comfortable and breathable, with three Velcro straps providing plenty of scope for adjustment to provide a secure fit. Low light visibility is increased by the 360° reflective details.
- Professional DNA benefitting directly from features engineered for the XC9 S-PHYRE shoes
- Surround-wrapping upper structure reduces overlap, minimises hotspots and enables a glove-like fit
- Synthetic leather material with mesh texture provides a lightweight and breathable ride
- Glass fibre reinforced sole, wrapped in proprietary Shimano rubber
- 360° reflectivity for ultimate visibility
- Three Velcro straps allow maximum adjustability
- Stiffness rating: 5
- Compatible with 2-bolt SPD style cleats
- Claimed manufacturer’s weight: 360 grams per shoe (size 42)
Shimano XC1 MTB Shoes Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".