Shimano XC1 MTB Shoes
The XC1 MTB Shoes from Shimano offer 2-bolt cleat compatibility for secure and efficient pedalling off-road, with the glass fibre reinforced sole providing a stiff platform for good power transfer. Deeply lugged, the outsole is great for traction when walking is required. The wrap-around construction of the synthetic leather upper is comfortable and breathable, with three Velcro straps providing plenty of scope for adjustment to provide a secure fit. Low light visibility is increased by the 360° reflective details.
- Professional DNA benefitting directly from features engineered for the XC9 S-PHYRE shoes
- Surround-wrapping upper structure reduces overlap, minimises hotspots and enables a glove-like fit
- Synthetic leather material with mesh texture provides a lightweight and breathable ride
- Glass fibre reinforced sole, wrapped in proprietary Shimano rubber
- 360° reflectivity for ultimate visibility
- Three Velcro straps allow maximum adjustability
- Stiffness rating: 5
- Compatible with 2-bolt SPD style cleats
- Claimed manufacturer’s weight: 360 grams per shoe (size 42)
Shimano XC1 MTB Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.