Shimano XC3 Wide MTB Shoes
The highly versatile Shimano XC3 Wide MTB Shoes are just as good for hitting the cross country or cyclocross circuit as they are for a mixed terrain ride. They have a seamless midsole construction that keeps stack height low to maximise power transfer.
The surround upper wraps the foot for an improved fit that spreads pressure evenly and reduces the chances of hotspots. Constructed from a synthetic leather composite with perforations, ventilation is excellent and a BOA dial allows plenty of adjustment to fit. Protection is maximised by a robust toe cap. A glass-fibre reinforced nylon sole keeps weight low and it's compatible with two-bolt SPD pedal systems.
- Removal of the lasting board, known as a seamless midsole construction, minimises stack height and maximises power transfer
- Surround wrapping upper structure improves fit, reduces overlap and eliminates hot spots
- Perforated synthetic leather composite upper provides increased breathability and comfort
- Lightweight glass-fibre reinforced nylon sole
- Single mid-shoe BOA® L6 dial ensures a perfect fit while maintaining a clean finish
- Improved toe protection
- Compatibility: Two-bolt SPD
- Stiffness rating: 5
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 710 grams (per pair, size 42)