Shimano XC7 MTB Shoes
The Shimano XC7 MTB Shoes use a supple high-density synthetic rubber that conforms to the shape of your foot for comfort without squeeze and is vented for enhanced cooling on hot dusty trails. These are thoroughbred racing shoes that feature a lightweight and super-rigid carbon sole for optimum power transfer when you need to drop a big attack or stay with the lead group on punchy climbs. Dual Boa L6 dials with a Power Zone wire guide and a wide front strap deliver a secure and consistent hold across the top of your foot without pressure points.
If you ever have to shoulder the bike or scamper up unrideable sections then the high traction, dual-density Michelin tread has exceptional grip and sheds mud quickly so there's never any hassle with quick remounts and clipping back in. For when things get particularly muddy you can add an 18mm spike to the sole for extra traction.
- Off-road racing shoes built for maximum comfort and performance
- Ultra-rigid, lightweight carbon fibre reinforced midsole
- Supple high-density synthetic leather with perforated venting for superior fit and cooling
- Dual Boa L6 dials hold foot securely
- Exclusive Michelin high-traction, mud-shedding tread pattern outsole
- Dual density rubber compounds provide the right balance of grip, durability and flexibility
- Reinforced spike mount for extreme conditions
- Sole stiffness 9
- Weight: 652 grams per pair (Size 42)
- Discipline: Mountain bike