Shimano XM9 Gore-Tex MTB Shoes
The Shimano XM9 Gore-Tex MTB Shoes are perfect for riders who really enjoy exploring off the beaten path in all weathers. Compatible with 2-bolt pedal systems, the shoes also have a Vibram outsole unit for great grip when off the bike, and a high ankle for better support and control than lower shoes. The high ankle also helps keep grit out of the shoes and a TPU heel unit holds the foot securely whilst walking and pedalling. Water is kept at bay by the breathable Gore-Tex membrane and the nubuck leather upper is comfortable and durable. Pedalling efficiency is provided by the half-length shank plate, and impact absorption when walking comes courtesy of an EVA midsole.
- Multi-season, all condition adventure shoe
- Ruggedly built for any adventure on or off the bike
- Breathable, waterproof Gore-Tex® Performance Comfort liner keeps feet dry
- Natural nubuck leather with reinforced rubber toe box for protection and durability
- Strategic ankle padding prevents debris from entering the shoe without interfering with pedalling movement
- Vibram® outsole provides superior grip and foot control in all conditions
- Mini Power Strap closure system with TPU heel provides firm 360 heel holding
- Flexible half-length shank plate and shock absorbing EVA delivers trail walkability within a serious cycling shoe
- Mid-top design offers added stability, ankle protection and walking support
- Compatible with 2-bolt SPD cleats
- Manufacturer’s claimed weight: 1,070 grams a pair (size 42)
Shimano XM9 Gore-Tex MTB Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.