Shimano M8000 XT 11-Speed Cassette 11-46T
The Shimano XT M8000 11-Speed Cassette in this 11-46 tooth configuration is perfect for riding on almost any terrain, with plenty of gear choices to help you power up the steepest climbs and thrash back down the other side.
Compatible with Shimano 11-speed mountain bike groupsets, and with a wide range of gearing, this 11-46 tooth option has a gear for every gradient. The chrome plating improves the durability of the teeth, while the aluminium construction is designed to minimise the overall weight of the cassette.
Shifting is smooth and crisp thanks to the Hyperglide sprockets, which have been computer designed with contoured shift gates which help the chain move between gears without snagging.
- High-performance 11-speed Dyna-SysII cassette
- Hyperglide sprockets have a computer designed tooth configuration with contoured shift gates, resulting in a crisp smooth shift even under load
- Close ratio gearing allows a more efficient use of energy through finer cadence control
- Largest sprockets are mounted on lightweight alloy carriers to reduce weight and increase rigidity
- Sprockets are cut away and drilled to further reduce weight without reducing rigidity
- Chrome-plated finish offers hard wearing resistance to corrosion
- Alloy cassette lockring
- For 11-speed HG-X11 MTB chains
- Sprockets: 11-13-15-17-19-21-24-28-32-37-46T
- Weight: 437 grams
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".