Shimano M8000 XT Crank without Chainring
Shimano's XT MTB components are powerful and strong and the M8000 XT Crank is the perfect complement to your performance setup. This crank comes without a chainring and pairs perfectly with the Shimano 11-speed Dyna-Sys DCE single chainrings (available separately) for smooth and quiet performance and improved chain retention.
The forged aluminium cranks are lightweight and strong so you can put all your power through the pedals. Compatible with 11-speed HG-X MTB chains, this is the ideal upgrade to your setup for improved performance and increased efficiency.
- A high-performance crank from the classic MTB group
- Forged HollowTech II aluminium cranks offer unrivalled strength-to-weight ratio
- Lightweight construction for external super smooth bottom bracket bearings
- For use with 11-speed Dyna-Sys DCE single chainrings (30T, 32T and 34T) - purchased separately
- 50mm chain line for use with 135/142mm width rear axle
- Stiffness and strength increased with advanced design due to wider spaced bearings and oversized axle
- 70 degree spider arm for optimal rigidity
- For use with 11-speed HG-X MTB chains only