Shimano T-8000 XT MTB SPD Trekking Pedals
The Shimano XT PD-T8000 trekking pedals are an ideal option if clipping in isn't always your preference – tourers, commuters, gravellers, bikepackers and newbies to clipless will all find much to like. They are well-constructed pedals with very little going against them.
A double-sided pedal offers the best of both worlds; the ability to clip in and maximise efficiency for long stints, without making the bike impossible to use in normal, casual shoes.
- XT trekking SPDs are designed for recreational riders who commute and tour
- This XT trekking pedal combines SPD mechanism on one side and a stable platform pedal body and pins on the other, you can ride with cleats or normal shoes
- SPD has low profile platform height with large platform contact area for excellent support and stability
- Lightweight and high performance using a forged alloy body and chrome-moly axle
- 8 mm hex wrench mounting system
- Sealed cartridge axle system for reliability and simplified low maintenance
- Easy entry system with tension adjustment provides plenty of support and holds the cleat firmly in place
- Built in reflectors
- Includes SM-SH56 multi release cleat
- Weight: 392 grams per pair
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".