Shimano XTR FH-M9111-B Center Lock Rear Hub 12x148mm
The XTR FH-M9111-B Rear Hub is Shimano’s top Boost 12x148mm standard hub for mountain bikes with the Center Lock compatibility ensuring a simple and secure mount for the disc rotor. High precision angular contact bearings give both lateral and radial support to the balls to improve durability and keep the hub running smoothly, and the wide placement of the bearings gives better rigidity when combined with the Boost spacing. Weather protection is provided by the double contact seals and internal grease sleeve.
The Micro Spline freehub is compatible with 12-speed Micro Spline cassettes and allows the use of a 10 tooth sprocket which is particularly useful on 1x drivetrains. The 10° engagement gives quick pickup and power for accelerations and lifting the front end over obstacles. An anodised finish in classy XTR grey matches the rest of their premium groupset.
- The ultimate in reliable lightweight hubs from the ultimate Shimano MTB groupset, XTR Disc hubs are engineered to perform in the most demanding conditions
- Micro Spline freehub has been developed to enable the use of a 10T cassette sprocket, to be used in conjunction with Shimano 12-speed cassettes
- Micro Spline freehub body with quick pawl engagement (10 degrees) provides perfect traction and instant power transfer
- Ball bearing races are ground with a Cubic Boron Nitride tool for high precision, durability and smooth-rolling
- Wide bearing placement gives excellent lateral rigidity further improving strength and durability
- Forged then anodised alloy hub shell for maximum strength and long-lasting good looks
- The hub uses angular contact bearings designed to cradle the balls giving both radial and lateral support for superior strength and durability in real-world riding conditions; they also offer precision bearing adjustment and easy maintenance
- Easy to use Center Lock disc rotor mount for secure hassle-free setup
- Weight is kept down by using a hybrid one-piece aluminium axle/cone
- Double contact seals with internal grease sleeve to keep the elements out and the grease in
- For 148x12mm dropouts (SM-AX75 axle not included)
- Can be used with 12-speed Micro Spline cassette sprockets only
- Manufacturer’s claimed weight: 231 grams
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.