Sidi Genius 10 Mega Road Cycling Shoes
Sidi's Genius 10 Mega Road Cycling Shoes are designed to deliver comfort to riders with wider feet. The last is engineered around an EE to EEE width, creating 4mm of extra width in the ball of the foot, alongside providing a wider heel cup, greater volume and higher instep.
Plenty has changed in this latest version of the Genius, with a new sole and closure system, while retaining the best of this popular model. A Composite 20 sole, with carbon fibre injected into nylon, helps keep weight down and stiffness up for efficient power transfer. The central section is graduated to make the installation of cleats easy and precise, and the heel pad is replaceable to enhance longevity.
The sole is paired with a Microfibre Microtech upper, one with eco-friendly credentials, that is light yet protective, with perforations for breathability. A reinforced heel cup helps to stabilise the foot within the shoe, preventing slipping and subsequent loss of watts. A Soft Instep strap with ratchet secures the shoe, along with two Tecno-3 System dials for micro-adjustment and quick release, giving the Genius a smart aesthetic.
- Volume, instep and heel cup tailored to a wider foot with an extra 4mm of width at the ball of the foot
- Upper made from eco-friendly Microfibre Microtech material
- Carbon Composite 20 sole is made from nylon injected with carbon fibre
- Graduated central section around the three-bolt fitting facilitates easy and precise cleat installation
- Reinforced heel cup stabilises the heel, prevents heel slip, and increases power transfer
- Soft Instep closure system
- Tecno-3 System dual dials
- Replaceable heel pad
- Compatible with LOOK/SPD-SL 3-bolt systems