Sidi Wire 2 Carbon Road Cycling Shoes
The Sidi Wire 2 Carbon Road Cycling Shoes promote efficient riding and leading performance through bespoke customisation detailing, a Vented Carbon Sole that dissipates heat and facilitates airflow and a Microfibre Techpro upper. The aesthetically pleasing matt finish will appeal to the style-conscious rider. Areas of micro-adjustment include a Heel Retention Device, the Soft Instep Closure System-4 and the Tecno-3 Push System, all of which work to achieve a glove-like, secure fit that is unique to your foot. A small tolerance of flex in the toe promotes circulation and protects the plantar tendon from excessive stress.
- The supple Microfibre Techpro upper repels water and has enhanced hygiene thanks to an anti-mould treatment to prevent the onset of bacteria
- Handmade Vent Carbon sole has an integrated vent and air channels to dissipate heat and promote airflow
- Lightweight and agile with optimum power transfer
- Carbon Sole features a unique carbon weave pattern to maximise stiffness
- Adjustable Heel Retention System secures the foot and prevents slippage or movement in sprints or on steep climbs
- Soft Instep Closure System-4 evenly distributes pressure across the top of the foot and enables comfort to be fine-tuned
- Tecno-3 Push System balances tension across the shoe
- Fully replaceable dials
- Replaceable polyurethane heel pad protects the sole when off the bike
- Compatible with Look and Shimano three-bolt cleats
Sidi Wire 2 Carbon Road Cycling Shoes Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".