Sidi Wire 2 Carbon Womens Road Cycling Shoes
Designed using a ‘tapered last’ to more accurately mimic the shape of a woman’s foot, Sidi's Wire 2 Carbon Women’s Road Cycling Shoes target key areas to ensure that your performance is not hindered by a poor fit. The shoe has less volume and a narrower heel, and closure pressure is perfectly balanced and customisable thanks to the Soft Instep Closure System-4 and the Techno-3 Push dial tightening mechanism.
The Vent Carbon Sole improves airflow and dissipates heat on hot rides to help reduce painful swelling, and the polyurethane heel pad for walking off the bike is fully replaceable.
An adjustable Heel Retention Device keeps the foot planted in the shoe during big efforts and on steep climbs, eliminating movement and the potential for hotspots. Screws on either side of the heel can be micro-adjusted for a customised glove-like feel.
- Specifically designed using a ‘tapered last’ to better fit the shape of a woman’s foot
- Fully customisable closure systems enable you to fine-tune the pressure and adjust it easily on-the-go as conditions change
- Micro-Adjustable Heel Retention Device enables you to perfectly dial in a secure fit inside the heel cup - no movement and no hotspots
- Handmade Vented Carbon Sole with adjustable vent allows heat to dissipate and promotes airflow to keep feet cool in hot weather
- Techno Push-3 dial system adapts the shoe upper to the shape of your foot
- Soft Instep Closure System-4 maintains even pressure on both the inside and outside of the foot
- Soft thermo-formed EVA pad maximises the comfort of the closure system over the top of the foot and instep
- Replaceable polyurethane heel pad protects the sole when walking