Sidi Zero Gore 2 Road Shoes
Combining a waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX membrane with a high-top design, Sidi’s Zero Gore 2 Road Shoes are the perfect way to brave riding in wet, wintery conditions. The Tecno-3 closing system works well to spread the pressure across the foot and won’t be affected by water or dirt, with the gusseted tongue ensuring that nothing can enter the shoe. Suitable for three-bolt cleats, the Millennium 5 sole also features a replaceable anti-slip heel pad for easier walking and is stiff enough for great power transfer.
Please note: These shoes, whilst using waterproof materials, will not keep all water out during downpours or when subjected to heavy road spray.
- Microfibre Microtech, mesh upper
- GORE-TEX® water-repellent and breathable lining
- Millennium 5 Sole injected carbon fibre into a Nylon matrix
- Tecno-3 closing system
- Velcro strap closure on the front of the shoe and ankle
- Heel cup
- Anti-slip replaceable heel pad
- Internal gusset to protect from wind and water
- Compatible with Shimano SPD-SL cleats and three-bolt cleats
Sidi Zero Gore 2 Road Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.