Silca Eolo III Co2 Regulator
As the developers of the first regulated CO2 inflator back in 1982, Silca know a thing or two about quality inflator construction. The Silca Eolo III Co2 Regulator is the product of these decades of knowledge and expertise, reflecting the precision and craftsmanship that has become so synonymous with the famous Italian company.
The Eolo uses a highly precise spool valve design alongside a light-action spring to give you the perfect level of control over airflow into your tyre. Silca have opted for an all-metal construction that contains no plastic parts. The combination of aluminium and stainless steel dramatically reduces wear while also increasing the regulator's lifespan.
A hardened 14-7 puncture pin is two times harder than the ones used in many other regulators, while the insulating rings on the regulator's neck improve grip and insulation during inflation. The all-metal construction, hardened pin and insulation rings mean that the Eolo is capable of dealing with the extreme fluctuations in temperature that CO2 inflation produces.
The Silca Eolo III CO2 Regulator will fit the thread of most CO2 inflation cartridges, available to purchase separately.
- EOLO III Regulator with Red-White-Green Insulators
- Threads onto both Presta and Schrader valves for secure no-leak interface
- Lightest spring action of any spring-valve regulator
- 'Camera-lens' style valve head allows for easy installation even in disc wheels
- Insulation rings keep fingers from freezing and offer color customisation