Silca Latex Inner Tube 700x24-30mm with 70mm Extender and Speed Shield
Silca joined forces with industry experts Vittoria to create a Latex Inner Tube that boasts a supple and superior road feel coupled with low rolling resistance. Sized for modern clincher tyre setups marked 22-30mm (or 22-28mm on a wide rim), the 42mm valve can be extended by 70mm using the included valve extender.
With impressive watt-saving characteristics, Silca claims the latex inner tube can save as much as 2-5 watts per tyre compared with traditional butyl tubes when riding at 30mph.
The natural stretchiness of the material also makes this latex inner tube harder to pinch-flat than butyl. The included SpeedShield protects the rim from valve nut damage while eliminating valve stem rattle and further improving aerodynamics.
Please Note: Silca strongly recommend using two wraps of tubeless rim tape when using latex inner tubes. Tubeless tapes make installing tyres easier, making the tube less likely to move around and less likely to pinch the tube during installation.
- Optimised for tyres measuring: 24-30mm (or tyres marked 22-28mm on wide rims)
- Premium latex
- 42mm valve stem, with additional 70mm extender
- Removable Presta valve core
- Inner tube weight: 85 grams
- Includes valve extender for use on carbon rims
- SpeedShield rim protector eliminates valve stem rattle, protects the rim from valve nut damage and improves aerodynamics
- SpeedShield improves wheel aerodynamics up to 0.5 Watts at 30mph
- Spherical nut eliminates bending forces on valve stem for improved strength
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.