Silca Ultimate Tubeless Sealant 473ML
Silca's Ultimate Tubeless Sealant 473ML (16oz) uses a super advanced formula with recycled carbon fibres and foaming latex to seal holes up to 7.5mm, even at high road tyre pressures. Fibres are evenly dispersed within the sealant and when a puncture occurs they are carried to the hole, forming a high stiffness, high strength 'dam'. The resulting reinforced latex left over the hole reduces future punctures in the area. This sealant is highly resistant to extremes of temperature, ensuring effectiveness down to -12°C, and should be replenished every 3 - 6 months to optimise performance.
- Ultimate Tubeless Sealant contains 5% by volume, 6, 9, and 12mm chopped carbon fibres which have been reclaimed from recycled bicycles, carbon wheels, race cars, and aircraft components
- A unique foaming latex formula allows for the very lightweight carbon fibres to be evenly dispersed within the sealant while riding
- Effective down to -12°C / 10°F
- Seals 7.5mm holes for up to 6 months
- Must be poured into the tyre during install
- Not injector compatible (It seals holes bigger than your valve)
- Use Replenisher every 90-120 days for best performance
- 6, 9, and 12mm recycled carbon fibres are dispersed evenly by a foaming latex to create ultra-strong seals
- CO2 can be used to seat tyres but should be removed as soon as possible and replaced with air to preserve the life of the sealant
- Made in the USA
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".