Sinewave Cycles USB Dynamo Powered Charging Device
For endless adventures, the Reactor USB Dynamo Powered Charging Device from Sinewave Cycles can be used to deliver an unlimited supply of power to your smartphone, GPS computer or any other standard USB-powered device. This neat solution replaces the stem top cap above your star-fangled nut in a threadless steerer tube, and power comes via your dynamo (not included), with a pass-through for the 6mm bolt. The interface delivers a maximum current of 1 Amp, and a steady 5V of power when up to speed at 9 miles per hour (14.4 km/h).
- Allows delivery of unlimited power for USB-powered devices like smartphones and GPS computers, right from your bike's cockpit
- Fully waterproof - electronics are fully encapsulated in epoxy
- Gold plated contacts that will not rust or corrode
- Starts charging at 3.5 MPH (5.5km/h)
- Full charging at 9 MPH (14.4km/h)
- Maximum current: 1 Amp
- Also works with DC input up to 52V
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 43 grams (35-gram Reactor; 8-gram wire)
- Stack height: 9.8mm
- Wire length: 36" (91cm)
- Wire ends: Stripped wire (for hub connection), Reactor pins (for Sinewave Reactor connection)
- Dynamo Hub not included
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.