Smith Attack Mag MTB Sunglasses with Photochromic Lens
With an adaptive lens that automatically adjusts to changes in light conditions, the Smith Attack Mag MTB Sunglasses with Photochromic Lens provide the contrast and clarity you need to push yourself on fast, flowing singletrack. The wide 20-85% VLT rating ensures glare-free vision, even whilst dipping in and out of tree cover, and the large coverage offers vital eye protection against low hanging branches and stone chips. No-slip megol temples and an adjustable nose piece offer a secure fit for fast-paced rides, and a hydroleophobic coating repels both trail spray and fingerprint smudges.
Highly versatile, the photochromic lens is a one-lens solution for mixed condition days, and a spare 50% VLT ChromaPop Contrast Rose lens is also included for overcast, low-light days. Thanks to Smith’s MAG lens interchange system lens swaps are stress-free, and simple to switch at the trailhead.
- Adaptive photochromic lens with a wide VLT rating of 20-85%
- Spare ChromaPop Amber low-light lens included
- MAG lens swap technology
- Medium fit, large coverage
- Hydroleophobic coating repels grease, moisture and dirt
- Megol nose pads provide non-slip grip
- Lightweight, flexible and durable TR90 frame
- AutoLock hinges hold frame open for simple one-handed on and off
- Microfibre bag and zipped case included
- Two-position adjustable nose pad for an enhanced fit