Smith Ruckus Sunglasses with Photochromic Lens
By using a photochromic lens, the Smith Ruckus Sunglasses with Photochromic Lens quickly adapt to a range of light situations to ensure perfect clarity in all environments. Featuring PivLock technology, these sunglasses offer effortless lens swaps if required, and auto-lock hinges hold the frame open for single-handed putting on and taking off. The TR90 construction is lightweight and durable, and the hydroleophobic lens coating repels dirt and oil for crystal clear vision.
With a wide 20-85% VLT rating, the photochromic lens shifts from grey to clear depending on the amount of light available. This ensures exceptional clarity and contrast in all situations, without the need to swap out your lenses.
- Photochromic clear to grey lens, 20-85% VLT
- Spare ChromaPop Contrast Rose low-light lens included
- Hydrophilic megol temple and nose pads for a secure fit
- Medium fit, large coverage
- Hydroleophobic coating repels grease, moisture and dirt
- Auto-lock hinges
- Microfibre bag and zipped case included
- Durable TR90 construction
- Two-position adjustable nose pads
- PivLock lens change technology