Solgar Ubiquinol 100mg - 50 Softgels
Ubiquinol is the reduced form of coenzyme Q-10, a vitamin-like substance found in all cells of the body. This Solgar supplement contains 100mg of Ubiquinol and is particularly useful as we age, as the body produces less and less. Supplied as 50 softgels, which are absorbed easily, this reduced form turns into ubiquinone and can be used by the body, reducing collagen breakdown and supporting repair from free radical damage, reducing the effects of ageing.
Softgel Capsule Shell: (gelatin (from bovine), vegetable glycerin (from palm kernel oil and coconut oil)), Olive Oil, Ubiquinol (as KanekaQH ®) (reduced form of CoQ-10), Emulsifier: soya lecithin, Antioxidant: ascorbyl palmitate, Colours: (caramel, titanium dioxide).
- 100mg of active highly bioavailable Ubiquinol form in every softgel
- Reduced coenzyme Q-10 (ubiquinol) turns into ubiquinone when it carries out its role in the body
- Helps to reduce the effect of ageing on the skin by supporting collagen production
- Supports repair from free radical damage
- Oil-based softgels for easier absorption
- Free from sugar, salt and starch