Spatz Legalz Glo Overshoes
The Spatz Legalz Glo Overshoes have been developed with World Tour riders to combat cold and wet racing and training conditions. Featuring an insulating and waterproof neoprene material with a hydrophobic surface coating and sealed seams, warmth and rain resistance are guaranteed, while the abrasion-resistant heel, inner ankle and toe sections markedly heighten durability.
The natural stretch of the neoprene combines with a svelte, race-inspired cut to grant an aerodynamic fit. This fit is held perfectly in position by the internal cuff grippers and underfoot velcro fastener. The long cuff affords extra coverage but is designed to be compliant with UCI oversock length rules. If the cuff is still too long, it can be trimmed down via the cut guide markings. The design is completed with high visibility prints to increase visibility in poor light.
- Tough overshoes for racing and training in cold and wet conditions
- Developed in conjunction with World Tour riders for Northern Classics style races
- Made from an insulating and waterproof neoprene material with a hydrophobic outer surface
- Heat-welded and taped seams
- Abrasion-resistant heel, inner ankle and toe sections
- The materials stretch combines with the slender cut to grant an aerodynamic fit
- The long cuff is a UCI legal length but can be trimmed further via the cut guide markings
- Durable Velcro underfoot fasteners ensure compatibility with all pedal cleats
- Vertical internal cuff grippers keep the fit perfectly positioned
- High visibility “GLO” printed accents