Spatz Roadman 3 Overshoes
The Spatz Roadman 3 Overshoes have been conceived to help the rider tackle the foulest winter weather. The neoprene construction is insulating and waterproof and features extra thickness across the most exposed toe and shin areas to help combat the lowest temperatures. In addition, all the seams are heat welded and taped to completely seal out water ingress, and the extended cuffs provide warmth all the way up to the knees.
The fit is svelte and race-inspired to improve comfort and aerodynamics and is held perfectly in place by the internal grippers and underfoot velcro fasteners. Kevlar toe boxes combine with abrasion-resistant inner ankles and heels to guarantee durability, and 360° visibility on dark roads is provided by reflective and fluorescent printed detailing.
- Tough overshoes for racing and training in cold and wet conditions
- Developed in conjunction with World Tour riders for Northern Classics style races
- Made from an insulating and waterproof neoprene material with a hydrophobic outer surface
- Additional thermal lining across the shins
- Thicker 4.5mm neoprene toe boxes
- The toe sections have a super-durable kevlar exterior
- Heat-welded and taped seams
- Abrasion-resistant heel and inner ankle sections
- The materials stretch combines with the slender cut to grant an aerodynamic fit
- The long cuff ends just below the knee for exceptional coverage
- Durable Velcro underfoot fasteners ensure compatibility with all pedal cleats
- Vertical internal cuff grippers keep the fit perfectly positioned
- 360° reflective and fluorescent printed accents