Specialized 2FO Cliplite MTB Shoes
Combining Specialized’s Body Geometry knowledge and BOA’s lacing, the 2FO Cliplite MTB Shoes are simple to put on, efficient to pedal in and comfortable to wear lap after lap.
Body Geometry sole construction and footbeds optimise the alignment of hips, knees and feet to reduce the incidence of injuries, whilst the nylon shank and EVA midsole provide enough stiffness for great power transfer but remain flexible enough to provide good feel and control. The sole unit features 2-bolt SPD style fittings for MTB cleats with the Landing Strip design helping the pedals locate rapidly into the right place for engagement and a SlipNot FG rubber sole grips well on pedal cages and the cafe floor. The upper is made from synthetic material for quick-drying performance and support, with the double BOA dials allowing fast and accurate adjustments to be made even on the move.
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbeds are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce the chance of injury by optimising hip, knee, and foot alignment
- Welded upper holds the foot to protect and ventilate while tackling gnarly terrain
- Independent BOA® Li2 Fit System for on-the-fly micro-adjustment, backed by the Boa® guarantee
- Lollipop™ nylon shank is paired with an EVA midsole to flex where needed while remaining stiff for pedalling
- Micro-perforated synthetic provides a soft and supple feel without sacrificing protection and durability
- XPEL™ hydrophobic lining provides cushioning and doesn't retain water
- Two-bolt cleat pattern fits all major mountain pedals
- SlipNot™ FG rubber sole
- Landing Strip™ cleat pocket guides the cleat into the pedal for insanely fast engagement
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 424 grams (1/2 pair, size 44)
Specialized 2FO Cliplite MTB Shoes Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".