Specialized 2FO Flat 2.0 Mountain Bike Shoes
The Specialized 2FO Flat 2.0 Mountain Bike Shoes create an optimised connection to the pedals for confidence-inspiring grip and stability. SlipNot™ 2.0 rubber brings traction, with lugs that integrate with the pedal pins. The sole has different density foams strategically to provide support and comfort without feeling overly soft. There's also a toe bumper and a foam layer in the upper to protect your feet from knocks and impacts on gnarly trails.
The upper has been thermobonded for a smooth finish that's light and durable and won't snag on branches and other trail debris, while Lacelock™ elastic tucks the laces safely away from drivetrain components. These shoes have a casual, stylish look that means you can head straight from the trails to the pub or cafe.
- SlipNot™ 2.0 rubber compound is soft, grippy and optimised for the ultimate pedal connection
- Engineered lug pattern designed specifically to integrate with pedal pins
- Dual-density midsole adapts to the pedal, protects the foot, and results in superb pedal control
- Captured foam in the upper protects the foot from impacts
- Air mesh on tongue and upper provides protection and quickly sheds water weight
- Smooth thermobonded upper for lightweight durability and a snag-free profile
- Cushioned EVA midsole is sealed with a protective skin for support and tear resistance
- Lacelock™ elastic keeps laces out of chainrings
- Relaxed fit for a balance of pedal feel and off-bike comfort
- Approximate weight: 347 grams (1/2 pair, Size 42)