Specialized 2FO Roost Flat MTB Shoes
If you want to effortlessly switch from shredding trails in your local park to sipping a beer in your local pub then look no further than the Specialized 2FO Roost Flat MTB Shoes. Specialized has combined key MTB performance features collected from their decades of innovation and paired them with a casual everyday design that suits any type of flat pedal user. At the heart of the shoe is the Specialized Body Geometry sole construction which gives the best possible fit resulting in boosted power and efficiency as well as a reduced risk of injury thanks to the optimised hip, knee and foot alignment.
To keep the shoe comfortable off-bike, a Relaxed Fit last is used and the midsole is made up of cushioned EVA foam which is key in absorbing impact through the pedals. Protecting the midsole, Specialized has implemented a SlipNot ST rubber sole to give the best flat-pedal grip and connection on the market, providing you with the confidence to send it like never before. A superbly balanced shoe for all-round trail use, the Specialized 2FO Roost won't let you down, however you choose to use it.
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbeds are ergonomically designed to boost power, increase efficiency and reduce injury
- SlipNot ST rubber sole for unsurpassed flat-pedal grip and connection
- Leather and textile upper with added protection keeps you comfortable and is built to last
- Cushioned EVA foam midsole for comfort and impact absorption
- Relaxed Fit last for a balance of pedal feel and off-the-bike comfort
- Manufacturer claimed weight per shoe: 360 grams (Size 42, per shoe)