Specialized Bridge Comp Mimic Womens Saddle
Specialized's Bridge Comp Mimic Womens Saddle is well suited to both on and off-road riding, with Mimic technology forming to the body to bring comfort and support no matter if your position is aggressive or slightly more relaxed. This innovative design 'mimics' soft tissue using a combination of memory foam, soft foam, firm foam and flexible TPR (thermoplastic rubber), strategically positioned to relieve pressure and minimise swelling. Level three foam effectively absorbs shock to keep you free from discomfort even on longer rides on rough roads or trails, while the incorporation of ergonomic Body Geometry design reduces the chance of numbness or pain.
The saddle has a durable carbon-reinforced shell that keeps weight to a minimum, and it sits on strong hollow Cr-Mo rails. SWAT™-compatible accessories can be attached to the saddle using the integrated mounts, for a neat storage solution.
- Patented Body Geometry design is lab-tested for both men and women to assure blood flow to sensitive arteries
- Innovative Mimic technology uses multilayered materials to maintain equilibrium and minimise swelling in soft tissue
- Lightweight and durable carbon-reinforced shell
- Durable hollow Cr-Mo rails
- Low/medium density foam provides level 3 padding for the perfect blend of bike feel and cushioning
- SWAT™-compatible mounts moulded into the saddle base allow for sleek and integrated storage solutions