Specialized Camber MIPS Helmet
Redefining value, the Specialized Camber MIPS Helmet delivers comprehensive protection and a range of technical features, all at a low, accessible price point. The stylish design is both comfortable and well ventilated, which helps to keep you cool and focused on the trail. Easily adjustable, the SC fit system and adjustable Tri-Fix splitters let you dial in the fit to your liking, and five unique shell sizes keep the profile slim.
This helmet features MIPS, a low-friction layer designed to limit forces transmitted to the brain in the event of a rotational impact. It is also ANGi ready and can easily fit a Specialized ANGi crash sensor. The in-moulded shell enhances strength without sacrificing weight and has received a 5-Star Virginia Tech® Helmet Rating™ to prove its protection.
- This helmet has received the highest 5-Star Virginia Tech® Helmet Rating™ from the internationally renowned Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University
- The MIPS system is a low-friction layer that allows a sliding motion of 10 to 15mm in all directions, which limits the rotational forces transmitted to the brain during angled impacts
- Five shell sizes reduces bulk for a low-profile look
- Headset SX fit system with adjustable Tri-Fix web splitters delivers an easy and accurate fit
- 4th Dimension Cooling System optimises ventilation
- In-moulded shell improves strength and reduces weight
- This helmet is ANGi ready, with a fit system mount designed for easy integration with our ANGi crash sensor
- Manufacturer claimed weight of 370 grams (size medium)