Specialized Recon 1.0 MTB Shoes
Inspired by the flagship S-Works Recon MTB Shoes from Specialized, and featuring much of the technology of the Recon 2.0s and 3.0s, the Recon 1.0 is efficient, durable and light, for a great value package. The Body Geometry sole and footbed not only boost power transfer but also optimise the alignment of the hip, knee and foot, resulting in a lower risk of injuries from overuse or poor pedalling technique.
Key to versatility is the innovative new STRIDE toe-flex technology in the nylon sole. When you're off the bike and walking, the toe box gives more, flexing with the toes for a more natural movement. When on the bike, this feature won't negatively impact performance. There's a SlipNot™ rubber tread for confidence in even the muddiest conditions, and the shoe is held secure by three Velcro straps that make adjustments quick and easy.
- Body Geometry sole and footbed are built with purpose and backed by science to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce the chance of injury by optimising hip, knee, and foot alignment
- Injection STRIDE toe-flex technology allows for natural toe movement off-bike but remains stiff for pedalling: Stiffness Index 6.0
- Three Velcro strap closure
- SlipNot™ rubber tread for confident traction on all terrain with removable toe studs
- Two-bolt cleat pattern fits all major MTB pedals
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 331 grams (1/2 pair, Size 42)
Specialized Recon 1.0 MTB Shoes Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".