Specialized Remix Womens Road Shoes
A highly versatile pair of shoes that'll keep you pedalling for longer whether you're on the spin bike or out on the roads, introducing the Specialized Remix Women's Road Shoes. Offering comfort on even the longest rides, these shoes have a Body Geometry construction to the sole and footbed that boosts power transfer while keeping your hip, knee and foot aligned to reduce the chance of injury.
The upper is formed from a mix of welded mesh and TPU, so when you're working hard on hot days, your feet will remain at a comfortable temperature. When you're off the bike, the rubber outsole makes walking easier and prevents you slipping, and these shoes have a lightweight construction at just 550 grams per pair. The closure is via a lace system, which ensures you can make micro-adjustments to the fit and achieve an even pressure across your feet. With a two-bolt system, these shoes are compatible with SPD and other mountain cleats and pedals.
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbed boost power, increase efficiency and reduce the chance of injury by optimising hip, knee, and foot alignment
- Welded mesh and TPU upper provides high levels of breathability and supple comfort
- Laces for a nearly infinite level of fit customisation
- Rubber outsole is walkable and helps prevent slipping
- Standard Fit for on-bike support and all-day comfort
- Compatibility: Two-bolt system fits SPD and all mountain pedals
- Approximate weight: 275 grams (1/2 pair, Size 39)