Specialized S-Works 7 Lace Road Cycling Shoes
Developed from a road cycling shoe with an outstanding palmarès, the Specialized S-Works 7 adds laces for improved adjustability and a more even hold, delivering a classic aesthetic alongside heightened performance. The outsole utilises the brand's stiffest and lightest FACT Powerline™ carbon plate for exceptional power transfer and this is paired with an upper formed from engineered mesh with no-stretch TPU zones for a supple feel and lasting shape retention.
An ergonomic Body Geometry designed sole and footbed improve alignment of the foot, ankle and knee, reducing the chance of injury while increasing efficiency. A patented PadLock™ heel holds the rear of the foot securely, preventing slipping when putting the power down. Replacement of the dials with laces in this model allows for extra tension adjustment, in 12 separate points, so the perfect fit can be dialled in. Additionally, with no plastic hardware, weight is reduced and the upper moulds better to a wider range of foot shapes.
The sole is compatible with three-bolt pedal systems - LOOK and SPD-SL - and the cleat nuts allow plenty of position adjustment. A non-slip heel tread makes walking in your shoes safer and easier and this tread can be replaced when required to protect the carbon.
- Body Geometry sole and footbed are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce the chance of injury by optimising hip, knee, and foot alignment
- Form Fit last with a roomy toe box for the ultimate in connectivity and comfort
- Non-stretch laces provide even hold across the entire foot that stays consistent all ride long
- Specialized's stiffest and lightest FACT Powerline™ carbon plate maximises power transfer - Stiffness Index 15.0
- Engineered mesh is combined with no-stretch TPU zones for the ultimate connection and comfort
- PadLock™ heel construction cradles the heel and is proven to improve acceleration
- Titanium alloy cleat nuts can rotate to position pedal/cleats 5mm rearward
- Non-slip, replaceable heel tread with internally recessed screws for security.
- Three-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 236 grams (per shoe, size 44)