Specialized S-Works EXOS Road Cycling Shoes
Extensive research and development have gone into the Specialized S-Works EXOS, resulting in one of the lightest road cycling shoes ever made. Weighing in at a mere 300 grams per pair in a size EU 42, these shoes retain the practicality, adjustability and security of BOA closure. A single central tongue-mounted Boa closes the shoe around your foot for second-skin comfort. Created in collaboration with the engineers of the Rider-First Engineered™ Tarmac, the carbon outsole was pressure-mapped to reduce weight as much as possible without compromising stiffness.
The Dyneema Mesh upper is extremely strong and adapts to the shape of the foot without stretching. This is combined with a softer material over the toes that improves breathability. The combination of materials makes the shoe ideal for riders who have previously suffered from hot spots and pressure build-up when wearing other shoes. Despite the removal of the heel counter found in other S-Works models, heel hold is strong, thanks to a patterned Dyneema that locks your foot in place with no restriction. A Body Geometry insole optimises the alignment of your hip, knee and foot for efficient power transfer and a reduced risk of injury.
Read more about the Specialized S-Works EXOS Shoes.
- Body Geometry sole and footbed ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce the chance of injury by optimising hip, knee and foot alignment
- Specialized's lightest FACT Powerline™ carbon plate maximises power transfer: Stiffness Index 13.0
- A revolutionary Dyneema® Mesh allows weight to be saved without sacrificing hold for the ultimate connection and comfort
- BOA® IP1 dial for on-the-fly micro-adjustment, backed by the BOA® lifetime guarantee
- Titanium alloy cleat nuts can rotate to position pedal/cleats 5mm rearward
- Non-slip, replaceable heel tread with internally recessed screws for security
- Form Fit last with a Warp Sleeve vamp for the ultimate in connectivity, comfort, and speed
- Three-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals
- Approximate weight: 150 grams (1/2 pair, size EU 42)
- Please note: It is recommended that you go half a size down from your usual size in cycling shoes
Specialized S-Works EXOS Road Cycling Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.