Specialized S-Works Phenom Carbon Saddle
The zenith of the collection, the Specialized S-Works Phenom Carbon Saddle is specifically tuned to grant comfort within the fastest of rides, both on and off-road, thanks to an array of comprehensive attributes.
The brand’s Body Geometry technology governs the shape of the full carbon shell and specifies a choice of two different widths so that optimal sit-bone support is offered across a broad sweep of rider anatomies. Also integrated via the Body Geometry concept is a wide and elongated central cut out that protects the sensitive nerves and blood vessels to eliminate any disconcerting numbness and discomfort.
Medium-density foam works in partnership with the tuned flex of the carbon shell to award comfort during even the longest of days in the saddle while FACT carbon rails are light, robust and reduce riding surface vibrations.
To complete, SWAT compatible mounts are moulded into the base to facilitate the use of Specialized’s integrated storage solutions.
- Patented Body Geometry design incorporates a wide, elongated cut out that is lab-tested to assure blood flow to sensitive arteries
- FACT carbon fibre shell is flex-tuned for support and ride compliance
- Super-light, EVA padding for comfort and support on longer rides
- Ultra-light, strong, and oversized FACT carbon rails
- Level 2 padding: Medium density foam for bike feel with additional cushioning
- SWAT™-compatible mounts moulded into the saddle base allow for sleek and integrated storage solutions (available separately)
- Size 143mm / Weight 153g (claimed)
- Size 155mm / Weight 165g (claimed)
- Note: Oversized 7x9mm carbon rails are not compatible with seatposts equipped with side-load clamp mechanisms for 7mm round rails