This unique technology reduces unwanted heel-slip for secure, frictionless comfort.
With a stiffness index rating of 15.0, this shoe offers maximum power transfer.
Ergonomic soles improve arch support and foot alignment for more pedalling power.
Providing precise adjustment, these dials ensure a comfortable and secure fit.
Specialized S-Works Recon MTB Shoes
The combination of a carbon plated sole, a rubber toe and a PadLock™ heel construction all play a role in maximising power transfer and stability. The upper structure consists of a non-stretchy Dyneema® fabric with bonded seams that contour your foot profile for a secure and comfortable hold. Grippy rubber is utilised on the outsole, forefoot and heel for exceptional traction in all weather conditions, and the optional use of fitted studs gives additional grip for extreme terrain.
Injury reducing insoles work alongside the ergonomically shaped sole design to ensure power and performance isn't affected by the inefficient alignment of the hip, knee and foot.
The shoes are securely fastened with an industry-leading BOA® lace system for acute adjustments and durability, while a small velcro strap secures around the forefoot. The toe box is spacious for toes to move freely without restriction, and the cleat fitting is compatible with a typical mountain bike 2-bolt system.
- Dynamic premium high-performance off-road race shoes
- Body Geometry sole and footbed are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce the chance of injury by optimising hip, knee, and foot alignment
- Stiff and light mixed-terrain FACT carbon plate maximises power transfer
- Stiffness index: 13.0
- Dyneema® Mesh is trapped between layers of four-way stretch mesh and TPU to create no-stretch zones
- Bonded seams for comfort
- Independent alloy BOA® S3-Snap dials for on-the-fly micro-adjustment
- PadLock™ heel construction cradles the heel for improved acceleration
- SlipNot™ rubber heel and toe tread for confident traction on all terrain with removable toe studs
- Form-Fit last with a roomy toe box for the ultimate in connectivity and comfort
- Titanium alloy cleat nut
- The two-bolt cleat pattern fits all major MTB pedals
- Manufacturer’s Claimed Weight: 270 grams (1/2 pair - size 42)