Spektrum Blank Sunglasses with Clear Lens
Designed to provide complete protection whilst running and cycling, the extended clear lens of the Spektrum Blank Sunglasses safeguards your eyes from impact and the elements. Scratch and water repellent, the toughened lens is housed in a unique, bio-based polyamide frame, which cuts CO2 emissions by 46% over traditional materials. Rubberised nose and temple grippers provide a secure hold for fast-paced sport, and two interchangeable nose pads offer a customisable fit.
- Streamlined, wraparound design
- Performance lens from Carl Zeiss with ultimate UV protection and maximum clarity
- Bio-based resin polyamide frame
- Rubberised non-slip fully adjustable temples
- Customisable rubber nosepads (2 sizes) for optimised fit
- Multi-layer mirror, Ri-Pel water repellent and anti-scratch lens coatings
- Impact-resistant lens
- Exchangeable lens system
- Zeiss clear lens, ideal for dark cloudy days and nighttime activities
- Category S0, VLT 90%
- Includes: Microfibre pouch
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".