Spektrum Blank Sunglasses with Gold Lens
Engineered for extended active use, the Spektrum Blank Sunglasses with Gold Lens provide full coverage for protection against the elements, dirt and stone chips. The environmentally friendly bio-based frame is lightweight and durable, reducing CO2 emissions by 46% over traditional materials. Included are two interchangeable nosepad sizes allowing you to dial in your perfect fit, which, along with the temple pads, feature a non-slip, rubberised finish.
Using the finest Zeiss optics technology, the gold mirror lens coating delivers uncompromising contrast and vivid, natural colours. The wide field of view ensures seamless vision, whilst the brown base lens enhances blue and green hues to add definition in a mountainous setting.
- Streamlined, wraparound design
- Performance lens from Carl Zeiss with ultimate UV protection and maximum clarity
- Bio-based resin polyamide frame
- Rubberised non-slip fully adjustable temples
- Customisable rubber nosepads (2 sizes) for optimised fit
- Multi-layer mirror, Ri-Pel water repellent and anti-scratch lens coatings
- Impact-resistant lens
- Exchangeable lens system
- Zeiss brown base lens with multi-layer Gold mirror coating is ideal for sunny to cloudy days
- Category S3, VLT 21%
- Includes: Microfibre pouch
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".