Spektrum Blank Sunglasses with Grey Lens
Featuring a classic sports silhouette, the Spektrum Blank Sunglasses with Grey Lens sit close to the face, offering a streamlined, performance fit. Engineered from a bio-based formula, the frame materials reduce CO2 emissions by 46% compared to conventional plastics. The rubberised nose and temple grippers provide a secure fit, and included are two nosepads, ensuring these sunglasses fit a wide range of face shapes.
Designed and built by the renowned optics manufacturer Zeiss, this lens is ideal for prolonged use in bright, sunny environments. The grey base lens delivers natural colours and exceptional visual comfort, helping to reduce eye fatigue.
- Streamlined, wraparound design
- Performance lens from Carl Zeiss with ultimate UV protection and maximum clarity
- Bio-based resin polyamide frame
- Rubberised non-slip fully adjustable temples
- Customisable rubber nosepads (2 sizes) for optimised fit
- Multi-layer mirror, Ri-Pel water repellent and anti-scratch lens coatings
- Impact-resistant lens
- Exchangeable lens system
- Zeiss Grey lens is ideal for bright, sunny days
- Category S3, VLT 16%
- Includes: Microfibre pouch