Spektrum Blankster Sunglasses with Brown Lens
The Spektrum Blankster Sunglasses with Brown Lens offer a whole new perspective on your environment, with the unique tint highlighting shades of blue and green that would be indistinguishable through standard lenses. Developed for sports use, the frame sits close to the face and offers a wide field of view, making it ideal for both cycling and running use. The lightweight bio-based frame is highly durable, and rubberised grippers ensure a secure fit.
Versatile in its design, the Zeiss brown lens enhances contrast in a range of environments and is suitable for an array of light conditions, owing to its high 21% VLT rating. The multilayer coating is durable and water repellent and is designed to resist scratching.
- Streamlined, wraparound design
- Performance lens from Carl Zeiss with ultimate UV protection and maximum clarity
- Bio-based resin polyamide frame
- Rubberised non-slip fully adjustable temples
- Customisable rubber nosepads (2 sizes) for optimised fit
- Multi-layer mirror, Ri-Pel water repellent and anti-scratch lens coatings
- Impact-resistant lens
- Exchangeable lens system
- Zeiss brown base lens is ideal for sunny to cloudy days
- Category S3, VLT 21%
- Includes: Microfibre pouch
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".