Spektrum Kall Sunglasses with Infrared Lens
Unmissable and striking in their appearance, the Spektrum Kall Sunglasses feature an Infrared mirror Zeiss lens for unrivalled optical clarity when the sun is shining. The lightweight frame is constructed from a bio-based polyamide material and is highly durable to last season after season. Non-slip rubber pads deliver a secure fit for sports use, and an interchangeable nosepad ensures a good fit for a range of face shapes.
Featuring a 16% VLT rating, the Zeiss infrared lens utilises a grey base colour. This enhances depth and relaxes the eyes, reducing fatigue to prevent strain. Colours are natural and deep, while reflections are reduced, enhancing the detail in your surroundings.
- Performance lens from Carl Zeiss with ultimate UV protection and maximum clarity
- Bio-based resin polyamide frame
- Rubberised non-slip fully adjustable temples
- Customisable rubber nosepads (2 sizes) for optimised fit
- Multi-layer mirror, Ri-Pel water repellent and anti-scratch lens coatings
- Impact-resistant lens
- Exchangeable lens system
- Zeiss Grey base lens with an infrared mirror finish is ideal for bright, sunny days
- Category S3, VLT 16%
- Includes: Microfibre pouch
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".