Stages Cycling Dash L200 GPS Enabled Cycling Computer
The Stages Cycling Dash L200 GPS Enabled Cycling Computer is the larger of the two latest models in the range, with a 2.7" full-colour screen that's easy to view while you ride. Updated, easier to use buttons and WiFi are among the details that have been redesigned for this third generation, and now included is a quarter-turn mount for simple attachment to the handlebar.
The battery life is long, at up to 18 hours, and the L200 is waterproof and durable, for reliable functionality in all conditions. Using WiFi, it's possible to pair the unit to the Stages app for customisation, advanced course mapping and workout features. There are also automatic profiles that build the screens and data fields depending on the linked sensors, be that a heart rate monitor, power meter or cadence sensor.
- 2.7” full-colour screen
- Cycling-specific maps, advanced course mapping, navigation and workout features with GPX, FIT, and TCX files
- 16GB storage
- Automatic profiles - Dash automatically builds screens and data fields based on connected sensors
- WiFi compatibility
- Stages Cycling app allows easy customisation
- Sync with your favourite third-party tools such as Strava, TrainingPeaks and Trainer Road
- IP57 Water resistance
- Battery life: Up to 18 hours (mode dependent)
- Includes: Stages Cycling Dash L200 / Quarter turn mount
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".