Stages Cycling G3 Power L Carbon SRAM BB30 Road Crank Arm
Transform your training and get that edge over your competitors by training with power. No matter your ability level, the Stages Cycling G3 Power L Carbon SRAM BB30 Road Crank Arm is an extremely effective training tool that will provide accurate power data within just ± 1.5% of your true numbers.
Measuring the power from your left leg and functional in all conditions thanks to the Active Temperature Compensation preventing anomalies, and IPX7 water resistance, you'll be able to collect and analyse your data and train to specific targets.
Whether your training involves high cadence or sprint intervals, this unit records 20 - 220 rpm and power up to 2500 watts, catering for even the most powerful sprinters. Data is transferred via ANT+ or Bluetooth to a compatible head unit and with an improved radio transmission you can be sure of a six times improved signal strength for reliable results.
The battery life is over 200 hours and an LED will inform you when it's nearly time to replace, which is a simple and tool-free task. It's easy to keep your unit's software up to date with wireless firmware upgrades and syncing to third-party apps such as Strava and Training Peaks.
Compatible with SRAM Red 22 BB30 / SRAM Force 22 / Rival 22 / Force/Rival CX1 BB30 / SRAM mountain cranks (9mm drive side spacer) / SRAM mountain cranks (15.5mm drive side spacer) with the appropriate Stages Cycling Spindle (purchased separately). Please note: The Stages Carbon Power meter will work with FSA BB386EVO cranksets without any additional parts.
Device compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
Software compatibility: Stages Link, Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
In the box:
- Non-drive-side power meter
- CR2032 coin cell battery
- Lifetime access to Stages Link for power meter management and firmware upgrade
- Product Identification Card with Serial Number and ANT+ I.D. Number
- User guide
Is my bike compatible with Stages Power Meters?
To help find your current crank model, check the inside of the crank arm for the model and length.
The next step is to check the power meter's compatibility with your frame; if the space between your crank arm and seat stay fits a 10mm Allen wrench between 5cm and 12cm from the centre of your bottom bracket, this should be compatible.
See guide below:
Still unsure? Contact us here for more information.
- Accuracy: ± 1.5%
- Power meter housing: Low profile design, with new door interface. Tool-free battery replacement
- Battery life: 200+ hours (coin cell: CR2032)
- Power range (Watts): 0 to 2500
- Wireless firmware upgrades
- Accelerometer based cadence measurement
- Cadence range (rpm): 20-220
- Active temperature compensation
- Water resistance rating: IPX7
- Weight: Only adds 20 grams to base crank arm
- LED indicator displays battery level at startup (with no need to connect to an app) and confirms successful zero reset
- Updated accelerometer and addition of gyroscope for improved cadence resolution
- Upgraded BLE and ANT+ radios offer a 6x improvement of data transmission strength
- Compatible with SRAM Red 22 BB30 / SRAM Force 22 / Rival 22 / Force/Rival CX1 BB30 / SRAM mountain cranks (9mm drive side spacer) / SRAM mountain cranks (15.5mm drive side spacer) with the appropriate Stages Cycling Spindle (purchased separately). The Stages Carbon Power meter will work with FSA BB386EVO cranksets without any additional parts.
- Device Compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
- Software compatibility: Stages Link, Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
PRODUCT REF: 836051
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more