Stages Cycling G3 Power L Shimano 105 R7000 Power Meter
The proven Stages G3 L Power Meter is now available on the latest Shimano R7000 105 crank arm. Credibility doesn't get much higher than three consecutive Tour de France victories, so rest assured that the technology you have at your fingertips here is also helping to enable some of the greatest feats in cycling, right at the top of the sport. Train with a power meter for a much more targeted and accurate analysis of your performance and progression, whatever your goal. Accuracy is guaranteed to +/- 1.5% no matter the weather conditions and with a battery life of 200 hours from an easy-to-replace CR2032 coin battery you will have many miles of riding to record. The LED indicator reassuringly displays battery power on start-up, so you know exactly what's left, and the power meter adds just 15 grams to the standard 105 Hollowtech II crank arm.
- Compatible with all Shimano Hollowtech II road drive side crank arms
- Device compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
- Software compatibility: Stages Link, Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
In the box
- Power Meter
- High-quality CR2032 coin cell battery
- Lifetime access to Stages Link for power meter management and firmware upgrades
- 2 months free access to Stages Link premium training and coaching features
- Product Identification Card with Serial Number and ANT+ I.D. Number
- User Guide
Is my bike compatible with Stages Power Meters?
To help find your current crank model, check the inside of the crank arm for the model and length. The next step is to check the power meter's compatibility with your frame; if the space between your crank arm and seat stay fits a 10mm Allen key wrench between 5cm and 12cm from the centre of your bottom bracket, this should be compatible.
Still unsure? See this illustration for a guide of where to measure.
- ±1.5 % accuracy in all conditions
- Active temperature compensation
- Accelerometer-based cadence measurement
- Wirelessly upgradable firmware
- LED indicator displays battery level at start-up and confirms successful zero reset
- Updated accelerometer and addition of gyroscope for improved cadence resolution
- Upgraded BLE and ANT+ radios offer a 6x improvement on data transmission strength
- Power meter housing: Low profile design, with robust door interface
- Weight: Only adds 15 grams to base crank arm
- Battery Life: 200+ hours (coin cell: CR2032) when used as a single sided meter
- Power range (watts): 0 to 5000
- Cadence range (rpm): 10-220
- Water resistance rating: IPX7
- Lengths: 165mm, 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm
- This Shimano 105 R7000 Stages Power meter is compatible with all Shimano Hollowtech II road drivetrains