Stages Cycling G3 Power L Shimano Dura Ace 9100 Road Crank Arm
If you're looking to take your riding to the next level and give yourself that edge over your competitors, you can add the Stages Cycling G3 Power L Shimano Dura Ace 9100 Road Crank Arm to your existing setup. Providing power and cadence data, you can make every training session count as well as gain vital information about your recovery.
This left crank arm pairs with Shimano Hollowtech II road cranksets and is specifically designed for compatibility with Shimano's new Dura Ace FC-9100 crankset. It's had a number of advancements over its predecessor including an LED indicator to notify you of battery level and zero reset, and updated radio transmission for six times improved signal, so there shouldn't be any data disturbances when pairing to a compatible head unit via ANT+ or Bluetooth.
Active Temperature Compensation ensures there are no irregularities in your data in changeable weather, and IPX7 water resistance keeps the unit watertight and functional even in the pouring rain.
Cadences ranging from 20 - 220 rpm will be recorded which is plenty for any high cadence intervals, and when you're working on your sprint, you'll be able to see your top power numbers thanks to a 2500 watts maximum; catering for the strongest sprinters.
The power unit adds a mere 20 grams to the base crank arm so you needn't worry about it having a negative impact on your lightweight setup. With a battery life of 200 riding hours, it'll be quite sometime before you need to think about replacement, which is simple and tool-free. You can keep your unit up-to-date with the latest software with wireless firmware upgrades, and this power meter can be synced with third-party apps such as Strava and Stages Link.
Compatible with all Shimano Hollowtech II road cranks including the new Dura-Ace FC-9100 crankset
Device compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
Software compatibility: Stages Link, Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
In the box:
- Non-drive-side power meter
- CR2032 coin cell battery
- Lifetime access to Stages Link for power meter management and firmware upgrade
- Product Identification Card with Serial Number and ANT+ I.D. Number
- User guide
Is my bike compatible with Stages Power Meters?
To help find your current crank model, check the inside of the crank arm for the model and length.
The next step is to check the power meter's compatibility with your frame; if the space between your crank arm and seat stay fits a 10mm Allen wrench between 5cm and 12cm from the centre of your bottom bracket, this should be compatible.
See guide below:
Still unsure? Contact us here for more information.
- Accuracy: ± 1.5%
- Power meter housing: Low profile design, with new door interface. Tool-free battery replacement
- Battery life: 200+ hours (coin cell: CR2032)
- Power range (Watts): 0 to 2500
- Wireless firmware upgrades
- Accelerometer based cadence measurement
- Cadence range (rpm): 20-220
- Active temperature compensation
- Water resistance rating: IPX7
- Weight: Only adds 20 grams to base crank arm
- LED indicator displays battery level at startup (with no need to connect to an app) and confirms successful zero reset
- Updated accelerometer and addition of gyroscope for improved cadence resolution
- Upgraded BLE and ANT+ radios offer a 6x improvement of data transmission strength
- Compatible with all Shimano Hollowtech II road cranks
- Device Compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
- Software compatibility: Stages Link, Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
PRODUCT REF: 836285
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more