Stages Cycling G3 Power L XTR M9100 Power Meter
Train with power and give yourself that edge come race day, with the Stages Cycling G3 Power L XTR M9100 Power Meter. The unit is fitted to a Shimano XTR M9100 left crank arm and adds a mere 15 grams to your setup. It's water-resistant and uses Active Temperature Compensation technology to ensure consistent, reliable results that you can rely on, no matter the conditions. The battery lasts for over 200 hours and is easy to replace tool-free when the time comes.
Wattage outputs are measured to +/-1.5% accuracy from the left leg, but there's the option to upgrade to dual-sided measurement. Measured power range is up to 2500 watts, suiting it to even the strongest sprinters, and cadences can be read between 20 and 220 rpm for high and low cadence training. The unit pairs with compatible head units and training apps via ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart for real-time display and post-ride analysis.
- Compatible with Shimano XTR M9100/9120 Hollowtech II mountain bike drive side crank arms
- Device Compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
- Software Compatibility: Stages Link, Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
In the box
- Non-drive-side power meter
- CR2032 coin cell battery
- Product identification card with serial number and ANT+ ID number
- Lifetime access to Stages Link for power meter management and firmware upgrade
- Two months free access to Stages Link premium training and coaching features
- User guide
Is my bike compatible with Stages Power Meters?
To help find your current crank model, check the inside of the crank arm for the model and length. The next step is to check the power meter's compatibility with your frame; if the space between your crank arm and seat stay fits a 10mm Allen key wrench between 5cm and 12cm from the centre of your bottom bracket, this should be compatible.
Still unsure? See this illustration for a guide of where to measure.
- Stages Power L is built on to a non-driveside Shimano XTR M9100 crank arm
- Compatible with all frames that fit Shimano XTR M9100 and XTR M9120 cranks
- Active Temperature Compensation
- Accelerometer-based cadence measurement or the option to use a Hall-Effect based system with magnet (coming soon)
- Wirelessly upgradable firmware
- LED indicator for visual indication of battery levels and zero-reset confirmation without connected app or head unit
- Updated accelerometer and addition of gyroscope for improved cadence resolution
- NFC tap to pair for some phones and devices
- Upgraded BLE and ANT+ radios offer a 6x improvement of data transmission strength
- Accuracy: +/- 1.5% in all conditions
- Power meter housing: Low profile design, with a robust door interface. Tool-free battery replacement
- Power range (Watts): 0 - 2500
- Cadence range (rpm): 20 - 220
- Water resistance rating: IPX7
- Battery life: 200+ hours (coin cell: CR2032) when used as a single-sided Stages Power L
- Software compatibility: Stages Link, Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
- Device compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
- Manufacturer claimed weight: Only adds 15 grams to base crankset
- In the box: Non-driveside power meter / CR2032 coin cell battery / product identification card with serial number and ANT+ ID number / lifetime access to Stages Link for power meter management and firmware upgrade / two months free access to Stages Link premium training and coaching features / user guide