Stages Cycling G3 Shimano Dura Ace R9100 LR Dual Sided Power Meter 52/36
With pro-proven performance in the Tour de France, as well as in numerous World and National championships, Stages Cycling power meters will enable you to monitor and adapt your training to best suit your goals. Complete with 52/36 chainrings, the Stages Cycling G3 Shimano Dura Ace R9100 LR Dual Sided Power Meter offers up Shimano's top-of-the-line crankset for the smoothest shifting, enhanced durability and strength and exceptional stiffness so all your power gets translated into speed. The 52/36 mid-compact chainrings ensure a wide gearing range so you can both spin up mountains and smash the descents.
When training with power, accuracy and reliability are equally important and with industry-leading ± 1.5% accuracy you can be sure of the data, and Active Temperature Compensation means that even with temperature changes, data will be reliable and free from anomalies. IPX7 water resistance ensures your unit will remain unaffected by the elements.
With both ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart connectivity, your numbers can be transferred to most head units, instantaneously, so it's easy to follow a training plan or just monitor your power stats. Registering power up to 2500 watts, even the strongest sprinters are well catered for, and cadences of 20 - 220 rpm will be displayed.
An LED indicator will display the battery level at start up, and the coin cells last over 175 hours. The latest software is easily available via wireless firmware upgrades, and the unit is easy to sync with a number of third-party apps including Training Peaks, Strava and Stages Link.
Compatible with all Shimano Hollowtech II, 11-speed, road drivetrains
Frame Compatibility: Most frames, see fit guide below
Device Compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
Software Compatibility: Stages Link, Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
In the box:
- Non-drive-side power meter
- Drive-side power meter
- Shimano chainrings 52/36
- Two CR2032 coin cell battery
- Lifetime access to Stages Link for power meter management and firmware upgrade
- Product Identification Card with Serial Number and ANT+ I.D. Number
- User Guide
Is my bike compatible with Stages Power Meters?
To help find your current crank model, check the inside of the crank arm for the model and length.
The next step is to check the power meter's compatibility with your frame; if the space between your crank arm and seat stay fits a 10mm Allen wrench between 5cm and 12cm from the centre of your bottom bracket, this should be compatible.
See guide below:
Still unsure? Contact us here for more information.
- Accuracy: ± 1.5%
- Power meter housing: low profile design, with robust door interface. Tool-free battery replacement on the left arm and Phillips head screw access on the drive side
- Battery Life: 175+ hours (via 2 coin cell: CR2032)
- Power range (Watts): 0 to 2500
- Wirelessly upgradable firmware
- LED indicator displays battery level at start up (with no need to connect to an app) and confirms successful zero reset
- Updated accelerometer and addition of gyroscope for improved cadence resolution
- Upgraded BLE and ANT+ radios offer a 6x improvement of data transmission strength
- Accelerometer based cadence measurement
- Cadence range (rpm): 20-220
- Active temperature compensation
- Water resistance rating: IPX7
- Compatible with all Shimano Hollowtech II, 11-speed, road drivetrains
- Software compatibility: Stages Link, Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
PRODUCT REF: 811012
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more