Stages Cycling G3 Shimano Ultegra R8000 LR Dual Sided Power Meter 53/39
Previously the preserve of the pro-peloton, power meters are becoming more and more popular among amateurs, for more focused training and to achieve desired results. The pro-proven Stages Cycling G3 Shimano Ultegra R8000 LR Dual Sided Power Meter 53/39 will help you smash your targets and get you closer to those winning race performances.
Measuring the power from both legs, this unit is highly accurate to ± 1.5% so you'll get a true representation of your power outputs. With Active Temperature Compensation, this accuracy will remain throughout your rides, even with dramatic drops and rises in temperature. IPX7 water resistance brings high durability and functionality in all conditions.
Whether your training involves high cadence intervals or high power outputs, this versatile unit will provide accurate readings; measuring watts up to 2500 and cadence up to 220 rpm. Data can be viewed in real-time on any compatible head unit, transferred via ANT+ or Bluetooth Smart, so you'll be able to see exactly what power you are putting down.
With a battery life of over 175 hours, and the level indicated via an LED on start up, you'll be sure not to get caught out mid-ride, and replacement is quick and tool-free. Keep your unit's software up to date with wireless firmware upgrades and sync to third-party apps such as Strava and Training Peaks.
Compatible with all Shimano Hollowtech II, 11-speed, road drivetrains
Device compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
Software compatibility: Stages Link, Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
In the box:
- Non-drive-side power meter
- Drive-side power meter
- Shimano crankset 52/36
- Two CR2032 coin cell battery
- Lifetime access to Stages Link for power meter management and firmware upgrade
- Product Identification Card with Serial Number and ANT+ I.D. Number
- User guide
Is my bike compatible with Stages Power Meters?
To help find your current crank model, check the inside of the crank arm for the model and length.
The next step is to check the power meter's compatibility with your frame; if the space between your crank arm and seat stay fits a 10mm Allen wrench between 5cm and 12cm from the centre of your bottom bracket, this should be compatible.
See guide below:
Still unsure? Contact us here for more information.
- Accuracy: ± 1.5%
- Power meter housing: Low profile design, with robust door interface. Tool-free battery replacement on the left arm and Phillips head screw access on the drive side
- Battery life: 175+ hours (via 2 coin cell: CR2032)
- Power range (Watts): 0 to 2500
- Wirelessly upgradable firmware
- LED indicator displays battery level at startup (with no need to connect to an app) and confirms successful zero reset
- Updated accelerometer and addition of gyroscope for improved cadence resolution
- Upgraded BLE and ANT+ radios offer a 6x improvement of data transmission strength
- Accelerometer based cadence measurement
- Cadence range (rpm): 20-220
- Active temperature compensation
- Water resistance rating: IPX7
- Compatible with all Shimano Hollowtech II, 11-speed, road drivetrains
- Software compatibility: Stages Link, Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
PRODUCT REF: 811116
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more